Disco Dave on Reading between the lines Christy on “We are in love with our… musicbyfaith on When church fails to sati… Chris Edwards on The Case for Early Marria… Chris Edwards on Five great things that Stuart…
- Just given a 7 year old netbook a new lease of life as a Chromebook...with apparent success! techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/softwar… 3 weeks ago
- "God's Big Picture" is now a free 9 week bible overview course! 10min video each time, and downloadable study notes. clayton.tv/find/explore/1… 1 month ago
- Both in his judgment and in his mercy... https://t.co/IkVAwFUO2J 2 months ago
- RT @Bonj_T: Powerful moment on #BBC1 as coverage turns from terrorists dying to kill the innocent to Jesus who gave his live in order to sa… 2 months ago
- Bible by the Beach! Sunshine in Eastbourne, and an excellent first session from Lee Gatiss. 3 months ago
Monthly Archives: October 2014
What biblical principles should guide the way we use music in church? Peter Turnbull, Music Co-ordinator of Christ Church Fulwood in Sheffield, recently gave this 6 minute interview to help their congregation (especially new students) think it through. Really helpful!